- If Namor's the prince of Atlantis - and he is, because he never shuts up about it - who the Hell is the king? Is there some kind of crazy underwater order of succession I'm not privy to that prevents him from making it to kingship?
- Did anyone else hit the page in Justice League whereupon the name of their new
Dangertraining room is revealed think "oh, God, don't say 'if you can't stand the heat' OH GOD SHE DID SAY 'IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT'" or was that just me?
- Did Michael Turner only read that above-mentioned page of Justice League before doing his cover?
- Who the Hell thought it was a good idea to build a training ground for untested super-powered teenagers on the site of a catastrophe involving untested super-powered teenagers (and also an F-list Captain Marvel villain)?
- Anyone from Connecticut absolutely flummoxed by Stanford's massive fictional import? Is this what people from Rutland, Vermont felt like from, oh, '67 to about '75?
- When the Christ did the One Year Later parts of Battle for Bludhaven happen, keeping in mind that that particular Teen Titans lineup has done nothing but run around the world recruiting characters that didn't appear in BFB pretty much nonstop since the jump?*
- How weirdly coincidental is it that a not-a-metahuman would spawn a metahuman with powers that match his dad's freaking costume? Isn't that taking Weird Power Internalization an insane step beyond where it already is to a world where putting on a catsuit for forty years modifies your seed enough to produce werecats?
- Why does DC let anyone but Jeff Smith handle Captain Marvel?
- Why does Google think this site is a Sara Tommasi Video fan club? Subquestion: who's Sara Tommasi? I'd Google her, but that apparently would put me in a vicious circle where I'd end up back here.
*Yeah, that's not exactly current, but screw you, it's been bugging me for almost a year.