THINGS I LEARNED FROM COMICS LATELY:
- All the good codenames are taken, unless you use common words translated into Spanish, which suddenly makes "Dog" and "Blood" into vaguely acceptable names for X-Men villains who will never been seen again once Mike Carey leaves the book.
- There is exactly one way to make Waverider interesting. And it involves him not having skin anymore.
- Batman has lots of stuff people don't know he has.
- Being crushed by a chunk of Opal City street attached to a Cosmic Rod is, evidently, survivable.
- "Runaway" is a verb, but only if you're a Marvel editor.
- I would very much like a pet talking alligator.