Tuesday, December 13, 2005

One Last Sweetin Post

I'm still getting hits from my blatant traffic grab from a few days back. People are still searching the web for the middle child from Full House. I still don't know why.

Many of them cannot spell her name properly. To the left is a Google search for "Jodie Sweeten," which I submit to the court as Exhibit A. Visual aids are fun!

I draw your attention to point A. "The Official Jodie Sweetin Fanlisting." Note carefully that they have misspelled the name of She Who They Love Most. I find that funny.

Point B: "Wang." Tee hee. By the way, that page? Cannot Be Displayed. I have no idea what the Hell it is.

Point C: Me. I bring no useful information to the table and my site's description is pleasantly vulgar. Like me!

Point D: Defamer. Under me. Google thinks I'm more relevant to this conundrum than the site where I saw it mentioned first. Hah.

Edit: Without the quotes, I skyrocket to number 2. And number 8, if you factor in the Siren.

2 comments:

Ragnell said...

My sister says Google lists your site based on how many people link to you. That's why she bugged me to blog for so long, so I could link to her and up her relevance.

I think it's pretty cool you're number 3.

Jon said...

No way more people link to me than to Defamer, though.

I prefer to think that Google has a crush on me. I know MSN does. Yahoo and Dogpile can go to Hell.